This bursary is aimed at Mature Learners and those joining an Undergraduate Degree Course at Ravensbourne direct from an Access to Higher Education course.
Eligible students will receive funding towards the costs of sustenance, travel and course equipment costs. If requested, funding can be added to the student’s Aspire account to help towards the cost of a laptop.
Students over the age of 25 on the first day of course, who completed an Access to Higher Education Course in 2019/20 academic year and who can demonstrate financial hardship.
How to apply
Students will need to complete this application form and supply the following supporting evidence:
- Student Finance Statement (if applicable)
- If not in receipt of Student Finance, please provide P60 for 2019/20 Tax year.
- Course Transcript confirming attendance on Access to HE Course in 2019/20 Academic Year.
- Tenancy Agreement (if applicable)
- Bank statements for the past 3 months
- Completed Budget Planner
All evidence should be sent to email@example.com