Background and Information
If you are in receipt of an Advanced Learner Loan from Student Finance England, you may be eligible for support from the Advanced Learner Loan Bursary Fund.
The money can help pay for things like:
- course materials and equipment
How to apply
Please complete the on-line application form and provide the Student Services Team with:
- A copy of your Advanced Learner Loan statement
- Personal Bank statements for the past 3 months
- A completed Student Budget Planner (available online or from the Student Services Team)
And one of the following as proof of your family's household income:
- a letter from the Department of Work and Pensions showing receipt of benefits
- a P60 from the last tax year
- a Tax Credit Award Notice
- copies of the last 3 online statements for Universal Credit
For students applying for childcare, please contact email@example.com and request a copy of the Childcare Provider Form 2022/23
Please email all supporting evidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Students Services Team aim to respond to your application within 10 working days from receipt of your supporting evidence.
Student Services Team